“What is man that You take thought of him, And the son of man that You care for him?” Psalm 8:4
We’re giving God thanks this week for caring for us, here’s a few ways He has:
- Apartment in Kiev while our house is finished. Complete with toys for the kids.
- Money to rent a car while our 40ft container (with my truck) is somewhere on the Atlantic.
- Delaying our container now 2 months and teaching us to surrender.
- Russian lessons we’re having 3x’s per week while in Kiev.
- Knowledge of public transportation in Kiev and familiarity with the big city.
- Keeping us all healthy.
- Blessing Cypress with an amazing group of friends and brothers in Christ.
- A church body in Texas that is investing in our family with love, prayer and finances.
- Friends like you that check in and send prayer our way.
- A harvest all around us and the privilege of co-laboring with Christ, for His glory.
It’s so easy to start complaining. I feel the tempation every day. This has been a difficult transition from the former life we had, we had it so very easy. But in difficulty or trial God’s word and comfort is often the clearest. God help us all to be quick to spot Your loyal hand in our lives and praise you for being mindful of us!
Mom and I were talking today on how hard it must be for you.I could not do it.I am happy with my surroundings,friends and family,church and especially my farm life.
It takes a certain loner type personality to be a missionary,and thats not you,well maybe sometimes.
Keep the faith,I still like to tell people about my oldest son and his wife and 6 kids in the Ukraine.
hang in there guys! You are on the way.
this website has already blessed me and I only found it a few weeks ago.
wishing all of you the best.
be well, God bless,
Hey Bruce & Deb,
We miss your family. With all that your thankful for, we are thankful for you being willing to leave all your comforts for the Lord and His kingdom.
We heard your stuff is finally on the move. Exciting! It will probably travel more places than you.
I laugh everytime I hear from you or read your blog. Business, thinking culturally for the sake of the gospel, its all coming true.
Now is the time to be RZ. I like the picture where the kids are playing in the sand.
The Kilgore journalist called me yesterday for more details. Hope the sister city thing gets going.