Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from the Crowes.
We’re thankful to our God this year for:
– our health; no hospital visits required for the 8 of us!
– our home; besides our own use, it’s continually used for ministry.
– our new friends; growing closer in christian ‘community.’.
– our old friends; for the emotional and spiritual support.
– our kids; a challenge, give perspective, teaching us, blessing indeed.
– our marriage; undoubtedly the most difficult in 15, refining!
– our ministry; natural, rewarding, a privilege.
– our home church; thank you CCC for your commitment to our family.
– our business; the team at Cypress Interactive for dedication.
– our town; leadership that seems to elevate ethics over personal gain.
– our God; for making an event over 2000 yrs ago a present day reality.
May our year together in 2010 be one of joy in Christ and productivity in His Kingdom wherever we live, move and have our being!
Bruce & Deb
That picture looks like us while we were in Michigan. While home I was thinking it would be nice to live close enough to Michigan that we could come visit my parents EVERY year. That way our kids would grow up with snow but we would not have to deal with it every day! 🙂 It seemed like a nice alternative. For the first time in 36 years Ted discovered that a snow flake really is intricate and detailed. Southerners. 🙂