“Connecting the Church to its Mission”
We believe that now is the time for the west to share in it’s time, talents and finances to enable the local churches with the means to accomplish this world mandate. It’s time to serve the body of Christ in the former Soviet Union, and to help the local church spread the gospel in their local and regional mission field.
We will seek to connect the western church to local indigenous opportunities through short term outreach, internships, humanitarian efforts, economic development, and education.
Our goal in Ukraine is to help the local believers become an incredible asset to the community they live in. We can do this through assisting in business ventures, sister city programs, downtown development, education etc. God is directing us to work with like-minded believers, missionaries and churches who’s main goal is to serve God in the building of HIS church in this region, and beyond.
Join with us in prayer! Contact us if you are interested in internships, short term outreaches to Ukraine, business opportunities, or financial support.
Three-fold Ministry Purpose
1) to serve the body of Christ in the former Soviet Union.
- Serving can take many forms, however because most believers in this part of the world are ‘new believers’, there is a great need to model biblical integrity, humility and passion for our Lord Jesus. In addition to elevating moral clarity, we desire to promote faithfulness in marriage, bible centered child training and other family values which constitute the fabric of every healthy church.
2) to spread the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- The most effective communication of the good news of Jesus Christ is in audible form. We also understand the day in which we live, with varieties of mass communication, and ever changing technologies. The gospel should and will be shared through whatever prayerful methods available, for His glory.
3) to connect the church with its mission
- We realize the Christian missions landscape has and is continuing to morph. No longer are the western churches the exclusive or primary agents for Kingdom advancement but indigenous believers are being raised up and sent into unreached areas. Whenever an option, local churches are the most effective means for evangelism and sustained discipleship. With this in mind, western like minded churches can be a catalyst, and encouragement and resource behind cross-cultural mission efforts.